Learn about the types of technical assistance activities offered by the Service Members, Veterans, and their Families Technical Assistance (SMVF TA) Center.
Technical assistance provided by the Service Members, Veterans, and their Families Technical Assistance (SMVF TA) Center is designed to help state and territory interagency teams with the following:
- Strengthen collaboration
- Increase coordinated responses to the behavioral health needs of service members, veterans, and their families
- Implement promising, best, and evidence-based practices
Technical assistance is available through the following types of activities:
- Policy Academies
- Implementation Academies
- Crisis Intercept Mapping for SMVF Suicide Prevention
- Webinars and Learning Communities
- Site Visits and Expert Consultations
- Resources and Publications
For technical assistance inquires, email email@example.com.