The SAMHSA SMVF TA Center Partners Group fosters collaboration across state and federal behavioral health systems to improve treatment and support for veterans.
The SMVF TA Center Partners Groupis a joint military and civilian interagency group comprised of leaders from various national organizations and federal agencies. The Partners Group works to align agency efforts and help advance federal and state collaboration on issues of interest to service members, veterans, and their families.
The Partners Group is comprised of 17 representatives from SAMHSA and other agencies, including:
- The Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Health Resources and Service Administration (HRSA)
- National Association of State Alcohol and Drug Abuse Directors
- National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors
- National Council for Behavioral Health
- National Guard Bureau
- Reserve Affairs
- Veterans Health Administration