The SAMHSA SMVF TA Center Partners Group fosters collaboration across state and federal behavioral health systems to improve treatment and support for veterans.
The SMVF TA Center Partners Groupis a joint military and civilian interagency group comprised of leaders from various national organizations and federal agencies. The Partners Group works to align agency efforts and help advance federal and state collaboration on issues of interest to service members, veterans, and their families.
The Partners Group is comprised of 18 representatives from SAMHSA and other agencies, including:
- Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Department of Labor
- Health Resources and Service Administration (HRSA)
- National Association of State Alcohol and Drug Abuse Directors
- National Association of State Directors of Veterans Affairs
- National Association of State Head Injury Administrators
- National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors
- National Council for Behavioral Health
- National Guard Bureau
- Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Manpower and Reserve Affairs
- Psychological Health Center of Excellence
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs