Find webinars designed to increase awareness on behavioral health issues important to service members, veterans, and their families.
Throughout the year, the Service Members, Veterans, and their Families Technical Assistance (SMVF TA) Center hosts webinars to increase awareness of behavioral health issues impacting service members, veterans, and their families. The webinars feature best practices and lessons learned.
Access previously recorded SMVF TA Center webinars on Policy Research Associates’ YouTube channel or check out individual webinars:
- Understanding and Responding to the Emerging Behavioral Health Needs of Military Drone Operators (90 minutes) – April 25
- Amidst the Opioid Crisis: Best Practices for SMVF Resilience, Treatment, and Recovery (85 minutes) – February 22
- Supporting the Wellness of Military Children and Their Families (90 Minutes) – November 22
- Critical Partners and Next Steps for Expanding Diversion Opportunities and Implementing Veterans Treatment Courts (60 minutes) – July 27
- Asking the Question: Have You or a Family Member Ever Served in the Military? (60 minutes) – June 17
Access SAMHSA’s YouTube channel for more behavioral health webinars.