Training & Technical Assistance
Drawing on our extensive network of skilled staff and expert consultants, SPTAC offers a menu of services and access to a wide variety of useful and user-friendly tools and resources. SPTAC also promotes strong networks of peer support by providing opportunities for SAMHSA grantees across the country to connect, troubleshoot problems, and share successes. Our approach balances client needs with SAMHSA goals, and builds on the practical experience and wisdom of the people we serve.
Request Services Button
SPTAC services include:
- Interactive webinars for national, regional, and grant cohort-specific audiences.
- Group consultation and coaching, ranging from small learning communities to statewide training-of-trainers and national workshops.
- Collaboration and networking to promote sharing of expertise and lessons learned across regions.
- Self-paced online training modules on the Strategic Prevention Framework and social determinants of health. Coming Soon!
- Capacity-building tools and resources, including literature summaries, issues briefs, and a Prevention Collaboration in Action online toolkit. Coming Soon!
Some SPTAC services are limited to recipients of SAMSHA’s Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Block Grant Program and selected Grants to Support Community-Based Prevention Programs. However, many of our services are open to the broader prevention field. Check out our events page to see what’s coming up!
Individualized technical assistance is available on a limited basis. If you are interested in receiving individualized support, please complete the request for services form below.