Find information on grants and funding that support programs related to state and local government partnerships.
Following is information on SAMHSA’s grant offerings for state and local government partnerships. Note that most of SAMHSA’s grants have application deadlines that may have passed.
- Cooperative Agreements for State-Sponsored Youth Suicide Prevention and Early Intervention (PPHF-2014)
- Planning Grants for Expansion of the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children and their Families
- Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness (PATH)
- Strategic Prevention Framework Partnerships for Success State and Tribal Initiative
- Uniform Block Grant Application and Data for Community Mental Health Services Block Grant and Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Block Grant