Find information on grants and funding that support programs related to trauma and violence.
Following is information on SAMHSA’s grant offerings for trauma and violence. Note that most of SAMHSA’s grants have application deadlines that may have passed.
- Cooperative Agreements for Tribal Behavioral Health
- Now Is The Time Project AWARE State and Local Educational Agency Grants
- Planning and Developing Infrastructure to Improve the Mental Health and Wellness of Children, Youth and Families in American Indian/Alaska Natives (AI/AN) Communities
- Planning Grants for Expansion of the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children and their Families
- Safe Schools/Healthy Students
- Services Grant Program for Residential Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women