Tribal Training and Technical Assistance Center
About the TTA Center
The Tribal Technical Advisory Committee receives planning, training, and logistics support from the Tribal TTA Center.
- Learn more about the TTA Center.
- Contact the Tribal TTA Center.
Visit the Native Connections webpage for more information about that grant program.
Training & Technical Assistance
The purpose of the Tribal TTA Center is to provide Broad, Focused, and Intensive TTA to federally recognized tribes and other AI/AN communities.
- Broad TTA for federally recognized tribes and tribal organizations
- Focused TTA for SAMHSA tribal grantees
- Intensive TTA for selected American Indian and Alaska Native communities
- Tribal Action Plan (TAP) TA for tribes to develop and implement a TAP
The Tribal TTA Center has many partners in supporting mental health and other prevention efforts in Indian Country, including federal agencies and national tribal organizations.
Browse links to handouts, manuals, guides, organizations, and agencies by resource topic:
SAMHSA Tribal TTA Center webinars help promote wellness and prevention within tribal communities and among tribal youth and families: