To receive announcements for upcoming webinars, sign up for the Tribal TTA Center’s email list.
- We Are More Than Two Spirits (1 hour, 31 minutes)
Listen as three indigenous community leaders discuss how their work benefits their communities, focusing on how their identity as Two Spirit individuals has influenced their activism, art, scholarly work, and vision.
- National Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (43 minutes)
Two Spirit and transgender communities can face the highest risk in national health figures and awareness. National Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day encourages Native people to get tested and learn more about HIV/AIDS.
- Community Scanning for Two Spirit Justice in Northwestern Tribal Communities (1 hour, 17 minutes)
Learn about the results of a scan assessing the readiness of Northwestern tribal communities to implement the Tribal Equity Toolkit, including tribal resolutions and codes to support Two Spirit and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender justice in Indian Country.
- Virtual Native: Two Spirit Community and Resources on the Web (43 minutes)
Learn about how the Two Spirit population uses technology to create resources, organize Two Spirit societies, and connect across distances to address health, wellness, and support for Two Spirit people, as well as the benefits of sharing information this way.
Two Spirit Tuesdays
- Two Spirit Tuesdays – Part 1: Two Spirit People Then and Now (1 hour)
This webinar explores historical and current trauma, past and current discrimination, and the impact on Two Spirit roles in tribal communities.
- Two Spirit Tuesdays – Part 2: The Impact of Substance Use on Our Two Spirit Relatives (1 hour)
This webinar examines how substance misuse has impacted Two Spirit health and wellness, and how this community is striving to better address substance misuse issues.
- Two Spirit Tuesdays – Part 3: Indigenous Two Spirit Youth Sharing of Personal Stories (1 hour, 29 minutes)
This webinar follows a panel discussion of Two Spirit Native youth leaders who discuss their work to support the Two Spirit community and give insights and recommendations on how tribal communities, families, and allies can support Two Spirit health and wellness.
- Two Spirit Tuesdays: Resource Sharing Circle (1 hour)
This webinar shares resources available for tribal communities, health providers, and other allies who support Two Spirit citizens.
- Two Spirit Tuesdays: Culture, Community, and Prevention (1 hour, 35 minutes)
In this webinar, a panel discusses looking to the past while moving forward together on Two Spirit issues.
Two Spirit Youth
- Sharing Wisdom and Experiences: Parents of Indigenous Two Spirit Youth (1 hour, 32 minutes)
A panel of parents shares wisdom, strength, and hope about their experiences parenting Two Spirit children, plus insights and recommendations for their communities.