Find information on grants and funding that support programs related to the workforce.
Following is information on SAMHSA’s grant offerings for workforce. Note that most of SAMHSA’s grants have application deadlines that may have passed.
- 2014 Campus Suicide Prevention Grant
- Behavioral Health Workforce Education and Training (BHWET) Collaborative Grant Program
- Cooperative Agreement for the Historically Black Colleges and Universities Center for Excellence in Behavioral Health
- Cooperative Agreement for Workforce Development in Vietnam: HIV-Addiction Technology Transfer Center
- Cooperative Agreements to Benefit Homeless Individuals for States Supplement
- Implementation Cooperative Agreements for Expansion of the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children and their Families Program (System of Care Expansion Implementation Cooperative Agreements)
- Minority AIDS Initiative Continuum of Care Pilot - Integration of HIV Prevention and Medical Care into Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs for Racial/Ethnic Minority Populations at High Risk for Behavioral Health Disorders and HIV Grant
- Minority Fellowship Program
- Now Is The Time Minority Fellowship Program-Addiction Counselors Grant
- Now Is The Time Minority Fellowship Program-Youth Grant
- Now Is The Time Project AWARE Local Educational Agency Grants
- Transforming Lives Through Supported Employment