Drug-Free Workplace Programs
- 2022 MRO Manual, Oral Fluid and Urine Case Studies
- 2022 Oral Fluid Collection Site Handbook, Manual, and Checklist
- 2022 Urine Collection Site Handbook, Manual, and Checklist
- FAQ's About Federal Workplace Drug Testing
New Federal Drug Free Workplace Online Supervisor Training Course is now available! Learn more about this training.
About the Division of Workplace Programs
Forms, Guidelines, and Memos
The Drug-Free Workplace Helpline
Call the helpline at 1–800–WORKPLACE (967–5752) for free and confidential help with creating and maintaining drug-free workplace programs.
Drug Testing Resources
The Drug-Free Workplace Toolkit
Step-by-step guidance for starting and maintaining drug-free workplace policies and programs:
Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) Toolkit
EAPs are designed to help employees with personal problems that may affect their job performance. Learn more and get the toolkit.
Legal requirements can affect drug-free workplace policies and workplace drug testing:
- Federal Laws and Regulations
- State and Local Laws and Regulations
- 10 Steps for Avoiding Legal Problems
Find more employer resources, including the Drug-Free Workplace Staff Publications.